Sunday, January 29, 2012

Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner!

The winner of the big box o' book is....

Miss Ashley Jayde! 
Lady, send me your address and I'll get that box shipped out to you!

This brings me to my next idea. I want to do a book swap. I'm still working out the details on how this would work, so if you've got an idea, let me know. We can call it the "Sisterhood of the Traveling Books" (thanks Nicole!) and once a month, or once every 2 months, you send your box of books to the next chick on the list. These boxes can hold 2-5 books, whatever we decide on - since some people are faster readers than others. And we can also arrange it that you'd get your books back once they've made their rounds - I am not one to keep books once I've read them, because I hate moving them, but Katrina wants to build a library so her future butler can feed her tea and crumpets while she reads.

So if any of you want in on this book swap, either leave me a comment or hit me up on Facebook - I'll start to make a list of people and get the ball rolling on this.

5 comments:

  1. Katrina - I dream of having a library myself. I'd love one with a rolling ladder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely interested but I would need it to be very flex. Right now I really only read during vacations and over the summer. It's grad books for me during the school year.

    ReplyDelete