Saturday, November 10, 2012

Liar, liar, pants on fire.

So we all know guys like to... exaggerate about the size of some things, because it makes them feel better. (This is surprisingly not leading to something inappropriate - I will only get PG-13 on this blog.) I am not extremely tall, being only 5'5" but I prefer the guys I date to be at least 5'10" to leave room for any sort of heels I may want to wear. And since I don't get too cray and usually stick to under 2" heels, this should not be a problem, right? Right.

Until you schedule a date with a guy who's profile says he's 5'10", so you wear your 2" heels, and when you get to the restaurant it turns out he's ACTUALLY more like 5'6". No. Bueno. I want to put on my profile something like, "Fellas. There are some things you can lie about the size of, but your height is not one of them. Nice try."

In other news, I am officially back working for Gap, Inc again and I am SUPER EXCITED. I decided I needed to get a second job, and the discount there is fantastic. (Okay so really I'm working so I can afford to buy clothes, guilt-free. I see nothing wrong with this.) I am going to be slammed busy, but I think this is a good thing.

One more beauty product recommendation - available at Walmart and Target for like, $3.99. And it will last you for-ev-er! I have the champagne and pink champagne colors, and this eyeshadow is amazing. I literally wear this stuff every single day.


No comments:

Post a Comment