Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Midweek Manicure

OPI Absolutely Alice


Along with my midweek manicure, I wanted to share with you this gem of a quote, because this is how I know Alexis and I were meant to be friends. Backstory: I don't wear underwear. Ever. (Close your mouth. This is my blog and I can talk about underwear, or lack thereof, if I want.) It's uncomfortable, it leaves that godforsaken VPL (Visible Panty Line), and I hate it. But when I wear a dress, I'm not going to run the risk of my hoo-hah showing. Actually I'm not sure why this is a fear of mine because it's not like I'm running around doing cartwheels... anyway. We were walking up to the restaurant today and I had to, eh hem, adjust.

Me: I'm about to take this dang underwear off. Driving me NUTS.
Alexis: Will it fit in your clutch? Because I'm not putting your underwear in my purse.
Me: Yes you would.
A: Okay yes. I would.

See? Only best friends would carry your underwear in their bag.


Lastly, if you need a good pick-me-up or you're bored at work or whatever, please YouTube "Steve Carrell on Ellen". He was on today's episode and they played charades... I was crying, tears rolling down my face laughing. The other videos are good too, but this was hilarious.


1 comment:

  1. For some reason I did not watch this video the first time around...it's hysterical! I'm actually in tears!!

    ReplyDelete